Friday, April 01, 2005

...it would be a hell of a lot easier for me to blog...

Greetings. Welcome to my humble blog. I've been meaning to do this ever since Al Gore invented these Internets, but I am, on occasion, afflicted by bouts of laziness. But that is all behind me now. Stay tuned as I tackle such topics as:

  • How will my beloved Red Sox fare as they attempt to defend their WORLD SERIES TITLE?
  • Why the hell are we still arguing the merits of Evolution versus Creationism?
  • Now that U2 is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, when will the REAL greatest Irish rock act, Thin Lizzy, finally get their due respect?
  • Is it possible to conduct two long distance relationships at the same time?
  • Are the Republicans really as big a bunch of rotten bastards as they appear to be?
  • Are the Democrats as hopelessly inept as they appear to be?
  • Why don't the Big and Tall stores carry pants with 38-inch inseams and 33-inch waists?

I will attempt to find answers to all these questions as I move forward. Thanks for coming along for the ride. I'll try to make it worth your while.

No comments: